Conversation between onye mgbago Nimo na MTN customer care


Lady: hello!!!. Good morning, thanks for calling MTN customer care service, my name is Judith, what's your name and where are you calling from?
Emeka: hi!!!. Morning, my name is Emeka but my friends call me mekus and i'm calling from enugu.
Lady: How may i help you, emeka?
emeka: I'm looking for a wife to marry.
Lady: is that why you called this customer care service?
Emeka: Yes, and i think i'm already in love with u...u know u have a very nice voice.
Lady: Hellooo, please, we only attend to issues about ur MTN line, okay.
Emeka: yes O... This is an issue about my MTN line too...because i spend much credit calling so many girls asking their hands in marriage.
Lady: please, I would have to put an end to this call...
Emeka: Baby pls, don't talk like that now. I promise to make u happy...you would be happy with me. can I have your number?
Lady: *raises her voice* come, mr man, I think something is wrong with you.
Emeka: *cut in*... Hey! Hey!! Hey!!!hold it there... I hope you can now feel how frustrating it is to receive a call and hear rubbish? From today, warn yourself and every other staff of yours over there, let nobody call me with a funny number only for it to be an advert or send me those silly messages. You guys disturb my phone on daily basis like am dating MTN.
Conversation between onye mgbago Nimo na MTN customer care Conversation between onye mgbago Nimo na MTN customer care Reviewed by DLSBF on Friday, January 22, 2016 Rating: 5

1 comment:

Thank you

Powered by Blogger.