Drama as Tonto Dikeh storms her son’s school wearing mustache, male [PHOTO]

Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, stunned her fans after she stormed the Fathers’ Day celebration of her son’s school dressed in male apparel.
Apparently because of the absence of her ex-husband at their son’s school, Tonto Dikeh decided to wear moustache, male ensemble, complete with a cap to fit.

Sho took to her instagram account where she posted the photos from the event
She captioned the video, “JUICY MAN’s (KINGY) school Fathers Day celebration today… I showed up for my son.. #PROUD MOTHER#KINGTONTO #AMOTHERSLOVE #KINGY#CHAMPIONS #I AM BLESSED #I AM A WOMAN, I AM STRONG, I AM BLACK AND I AM PROUD OF THESE..”

Drama as Tonto Dikeh storms her son’s school wearing mustache, male [PHOTO] Drama as Tonto Dikeh storms her son’s school wearing mustache, male [PHOTO] Reviewed by DLSBF on Saturday, June 17, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thank you

Powered by Blogger.