REASONS WHY I WENT BACK TO CHELSEA FOR MY SURGERY: SUPER EAGLE MIDFIELDER MIKEL OBI LAMENT(photo)


Mikel has been troubled in recent month with a lingering abdominal strain which he had surgery for.

Mikel has been troubled in recent month with a lingering abdominal strain which has made him miss three consecutive games for Tianjin TEDA FC.

The 30-year-old took to his Instagram to announce that he had undergone a successful surgery.

“Surgery went well, rehab next… can’t wait to be back shame I can’t be on the pitch fighting with my team,” he wrote alongside a photo of him in a hospital bed on Instagram.

Although there is no stipulated time
REASONS WHY I WENT BACK TO CHELSEA FOR MY SURGERY: SUPER EAGLE MIDFIELDER MIKEL OBI LAMENT(photo) REASONS WHY I WENT BACK TO CHELSEA FOR MY SURGERY: SUPER EAGLE MIDFIELDER MIKEL OBI LAMENT(photo) Reviewed by DLSBF on Sunday, May 14, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thank you

Powered by Blogger.